WLFO-TV, virtual channel 3 (UHF digital channel 16), is a Disney Network owned-and-operated television station licensed to Liquine, Indiana, United States. Owned by the Walt Disney Television Stations division of the Disney Broadcasting Alliance, the station's callsign stands for "Liquine WaterFrOnts."
The station was launched by Metromedia on February 19, 1957, as WMRD-TV, whose call letters stood for "MetRomeDia." The station was one of Metromedia's first independent stations to sign-on.
In March 1986, 20th Century Fox announced its purchase of Metromedia through its television station group, Fox Television Stations. As a result, WMRD-TV changed its callsign to the current WLFO-TV on April 9, 1986. On October 9, 1986, WLFO-TV became one of the Fox Broadcasting Company's original owned-and-operated television stations.
- 1970s - Metromedia Television! 3, 3, 3. (localized version of Metromedia's 1970s slogan)
- 1990-1992 - It's on Fox in Liquine! (localized version of Fox's 1990-92 slogan)
- 1992-1993 - Everybody Knows, It's on Fox in Liquine! (localized version of Fox's 1992-93 slogan)
- 1957-1986 - Metromedia
- 1986-1995 - Fox Television Stations
- 1995-present - Walt Disney Television Stations